My last printed media guide ever?


I meant to break off a masterful piece of Red-B Rider prose on Monday but a trip to the mechanic for an oil change turned into a $900 hit to the wallet and my glorious morning was soured. I'll get to Monday's early morning greatness eventually, but I wanted to gleefully announce the completion of the 2010 Illinois State Baseball Media Guide.

You can check it out here: 2010 Illinois State Baseball Media Guide

I'll have it up on the portfolio section of my website (www.kevinwmccarty.com) soon. It seem like I've been working on publications non-stop for the last nine months, so no doubt getting this beast off my plate is a welcomed relief. Just a couple more basketball game programs left and it'll be just game recaps, game notes, a little radio play-by-play, and videos, until the end of baseball season.

Depending on NCAA legislation and trends in sports information, this might be my last printed media guide ever. Hopefully not.

0 comments: